Cannot connect to game/ website

help_pls

Katılım
26 Kas 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
I am from Canada. I was playing7 hours ago on the server. My mage name is EnglishGuy. I got Disconnected from server 7 hours ago and since that, i cannot log in website or the game. I talked with Knight Zone on facebook and he sent me a manual patch but again, i cannot have access to the website to download the manual patch. I check on Ko4life forum, i see other people have the same problem as me: they think the pannel is down but it is working for turkish people... Have you blocked non turkish player from the game? Thanks for information

ultrAslan

Katılım
8 Tem 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Job
TPMage
I am from Canada. I was playing7 hours ago on the server. My mage name is EnglishGuy. I got Disconnected from server 7 hours ago and since that, i cannot log in website or the game. I talked with Knight Zone on facebook and he sent me a manual patch but again, i cannot have access to the website to download the manual patch. I check on Ko4life forum, i see other people have the same problem as me: they think the pannel is down but it is working for turkish people... Have you blocked non turkish player from the game? Thanks for information

Hey dear,
did you get the same problem now? While we get a lot of attacks on our website & forum we blocked the countries who attacks us. But now we fix this problem.

Best regards

Üst